Monday, December 12, 2011

Thug Entrancer

If I wasn't so much in the minimal/techno/dance zone right now, I would've probably ignored this guy, but as I am devouring almost everything with a steady beat right now, this guy fell just into the right place. Inspired heavily by juke dance tradition, analog synthesizers, noise, musique concrete and southern rap, Chicago-based Ryan McRyhew (originally 1/2 of Denver duo Hideous Men) cranks out zonked-out club killerz. Leave your floaty drone tapes for a moment and go dance a little. It will do you good.


bubblegum casting said...

Nice beats! Thanks for the post

ribut ariadi said...

Thank you for your very nice article, do not forget to read my articles also hadirkanlah l Kata Kata Cinta l Foto Artis Korea l Kata Kata Galau l wallpaper keren and many other interesting articles on my blog that.