Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Windy & Carl - first 3 albums

Sorry for the lack of activity lately, guys, but it's my final year at the university and I'm pretty goddamn busy writing my MA thesis (about psychedelic music no less!) and studying for the exams (actually, that will begin soon). But I'm still finding some time for writing on this blog. Today I'll give you three first albums by the amazing drone/post/spacerockers Windy & Carl. Since they are ridiculously hard to find on the blogosphere, I've uploaded them myself. Enjoy!




I can upload other albums by Windy & Carl, if you have any requests.

9 comments:

dreams-dxt said...

great addition... thnx!
cheers
http://dreams-dxt.blogspot.com/search/label/melophobia

Roger Camden said...

These two run a record store nearby where I live

Duck said...

I'd be interested to hear about your MA thesis. Maybe you could post that!

Anonymous said...

How about the Providence - 27.4.97 ep? Carl plays on that.

patrick said...

I just found this a few days ago, and I'm really enjoying it. Glad you're still going!

Nick said...

These folks are new to me and I'm loving what you put up. Anything more would be most appreciated whenever you get some time! Thanks very much for this, and good luck with exams!

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say thanks a lot for uploading portal, ridiculously hard to find, especially in high quality. Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Thanks x sharing this great stuff
been too long searching W&C with zero results!!!! :) best!

Anonymous said...

maybe depths if you have it? might be too late but worth trying. thanks man.